We are here to provide you with as many tools as we can to help us all question a better way and gracefully disrupt our own thinking and the world around us! Below are the worksheets and courses that we talk about on the podcast and recommend- each have been hand picked by our team, used, and applied to our everyday lives. Enjoy!
Values Preference Indicator (core values assessment):
The VPI is one way of looking at your values and only part of a holistic personal or professional development plan. We acknowledge that the VPI values list is a good place to start and that other values not represented in this instrument can and will be important to you.
Note: There is a full VPI eCourse (which includes the VPI assessment) available to take you on a full development journey and deep understanding of yourself and others.
The VPI can assist you to do the following:
- Determine your personal and professional values preferences
- Provide a process to help you prioritize your values
- Confirm that what you THINK are your most important values really reflect what you actually value
- Understand how all your interpersonal relationships are affected by your top values
- Design a work/career life that best reflects your values and needs
- Outline a development plan to better align your life with the needs of your values
- Create a roadmap to help you make values-based decisions
- Make more intentional life choices
- Establish where you can increase your fulfillment and purpose in life
- Reduce conflict and increase harmony as others become aware of the needs and wants of your top values
- Accept others more easily as you recognize the different needs of others’ values
- Increase your overall confidence and clarity in all areas of your life
Use the VPI to:
- Prioritize Your Values
- Intentionally Design a Positive Work/Career Life
- Build a Life That is Congruent With Your Values
- Increase Individual and Team Performance
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Decision Making
- Make The Right Decision Every-Time!
Who can benefit:
- Everyone—No Exceptions!
1. Your Intentions/ Goals Worksheet:
2. T&T CC Exercise: Personal KPIs
3. T&T Gratitude and Intentions Exercise
Deck, Brand Ambassadors : Podcasts