It’s episode 100… I cannot believe it! Well, I can a little bit because the second I started podcasting I knew I wanted to do this forever… as imperfect as it started, as much as it will evolve, I knew it showed up right on time. As most important things in your life do:). This is a quick cast with just you and I. I share a story that I heard in elementary school that I have reflected on throughout my life. It’s a story that everyone should hear and keep in their back pocket for a rainy day. We all need reminders on things, this story is one.
I then had to give a nod to the life lessons that I have learned, continue to learn, and have been absolutely highlighted by podcasting! These are also great little love notes for everyone, regardless of where you are in your life- personally or professionally. I started podcasting to serve, I kept podcasting because I loved being of service… to others AND myself. The humans, the lessons, the inspiration, the education, ALL OF IT, I am eternally grateful for. A sincere THANK YOU to every single person that had a hand in helping T&T keep moving. My team (Theon and Fede), my guests, the social media supporters, the apparel rockers, the listeners, the #podfam as a whole, I so appreciate the time, energy and support! Cheers to 100 more!! XO #blessed
10 Life Lesson Podcasting has Re-Highlighted in My Life:
- Community is essential, who you surround yourself is everything
- Do a job that you are passionate about, don’t over look passion
- Identify your core values and let them lead the way
- Step away from home
- Constantly keep learning, stay curious, stay young (minded)
- Your dream job/life may not exist yet
- Plan and have goals AND trust the process, surrender!
- Boundaries are real, Take care of you, and then everyone else
- Never dim your light, or be ok standing in the back group
- Just start, it’s just not that serious and evolve
Want to continue to support us, leave a review HERE and share an episode with a friend! New apparel in the shop, like and subscribe… but most importantly just share good vibes!!
For the love of podcasting. Gratitude. Growth. Good times. Life lessons and libations. Evolution and using your voice. Leading with the heart… and a dash of tequila. Changed plans and knowing all is on time. Be who you are, say what you need to, and welcome in the compliments and the (constructive) feedback- we are all passions projects in motion.
Kristen M. Olson
Experienced and innovative marketing professional with 20+ years’ experience in brand development and management and particular expertise with strategic partnerships, integrated marketing strategies, strategic territory management and relationship building. Broad based background encompasses strong work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives within highly competitive athletic wellness, and fitness markets. Tactical planner and team builder with ability to attract key players, commercial sponsorships and develop lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships- domestically and internationally. Recognized for decisive leadership and proven ability to execute sound decisions while directing product development and launches.
• Strategic Partnerships
• Mission Driven Businesses and Humans
• Diversity & Inclusion
• Sponsorship Acquisition (5, 6, & 7 figures)
• Brand Awareness and Audience Expansion
• Ambassador Programs/Influencers
• Strategic Account Management
• Program Management
• Territory Management
• Integrated Marketing
• Strategic Planning & Analysis
• Strong Leadership
• Mutually Beneficial Relationship Building
• Athletic Apparel, Ideologies, Tools, and Initiatives
Connect with T&T:
Host: Kristen Olson
Tik Tok: @Madonnashero